Sepia Tears: Reprise Edition
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Sepia Tears: Reprise Edition is the definitive release of Sepia Tears. Originally conceived as a free visual novel, this version of the game includes three extra chapters (with four new CGs), new background art, and a remastered soundtrack.
It's been a whole month since the two-week drama of the original story. With the holiday season behind us, Myra is finally settling into Mark's school — but the story isn't over yet. Can Myra win over the rest of the group and fit in? Will Lukas and Lillian figure out how to not stutter around each other? And why does Rin keep talking about strawberry ice cream?
The answers to these questions — and more — will be found in this DLC, which marks the final chapter of Sepia Tears. See where your favorite characters ended up, and where they're headed.
- Three new chapters, bringing the story to a total of 50,000 words (original length was 40,000 words)
- Four new CGs included in the bonus chapters
- Remastered soundtrack (with the option to switch back to the original, if desired)
- Handdrawn background art to replace the old stock photos
- Lots more sound effects and atmospheric audio
- Newly polished UI, scene transitions, and other visual effects
|Updated||7 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Author||Scarlet String Studios|
|Made with||Ren'Py, GIMP, Inkscape, Audacity, Krita|
|Tags||Anime, Casual, Comedy, Cute, Hand-drawn, renpy, Romance, Slice Of Life, Story Rich, Text based|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $7 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.