Monospaced Lovers — Demo Day 25
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Make friends, dodge bullets, and uncover the truth in this narrative platformer about closeness and distance. Some assets are placeholder.
Changes since DD23:
- Chapter 1 is more or less complete. Boss is still missing a few attacks.
- New artwork and animations for all creatures.
- Can now collect 6 data chips and 6 coins.
- Old save files may not be compatible with new versions of the game! If you see a black screen with no text at launch, delete the "save.data" file in your save directory.
- Windows: AppData/LocalLow/Scarlet String Studios
- Mac: Library/Application Support/Scarlet String Studios
- Phone chat font renders incorrectly at some resolutions.
- Resolution menu stopped working for no particular reason (hopefully a Unity bug)
- Dash can cause you to clip through the ground sometimes (will fix when the dash animation is completed)
MOVE - Arrow Keys
JUMP - Space
USE/THROW - C
INTERACT - Up
DASH - X
MENU - Z
CAMERA PAN - Shift + Arrow Keys
WALK - Left Ctrl while moving
PAUSE - Escape
- March 2019: Ch1 Demo + Creature Art46 days ago